Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 25

Today I went 400 +  calories over my 1400 limit. To make up for it I made sure I walked at least 100000 steps. After I entered my days calories and I saw that I went over my goal into the red. I did some running in place, a few jumping jacks, and butt kicks just so I would get back in the green.

not good

much better

goal zone


I'm telling you the fitbit is probably the best fitness/weight loss tool I've ever used. It shows me if I need to burn more calories. Even more important it motivates me to move more. I'll take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator. I park furthest from the store entrance just to get some extra steps in. I go for a walk just so I can see my steps add up. 

Meal 1: 1 egg, 1 egg white (scrambled) corn tortilla, 1 tbsp salsa, 2 cups of green tea. - 161
Meal 2: banana - 105
Meal 3: 2 slices of ww bread, 2 slices of deli turkey, 1 slice of mozz. cheese, 1 tsp light mayo. - 285
Meal 4: 1/2 turkey & ham focaccia sandwich from Elephant Bar with a side salad and a skinny mango mojito - 590 + 165
Meal 5: Other half of the turkey & ham focaccia sandwich. - 510

Total: 1816 

Fitness: 30 Day Shred, level 1

Fitbit Reading
10005 steps
6 floors climbed
4.59 miles
2617 calories burned
876 active score






No comments:

Post a Comment