Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My First Reactive Food, Mangos, and Marinade

Notes from The My Plan: 

Yesterday for lunch I had Spaghetti Squash, with a little butter and grated Manchego cheese. As soon as I finished my stomach started to hurt and continued until dinner time. My first reactive food.

For dinner I wanted to eat something that was light and easy on my stomach so I had 1/2 a chicken breast with mango salsa mixed with carrot and beet salad (chopped) to add some veggies to the mix.





When I woke up this morning I lost .2 pounds. I was surprised since I reactive so bad yesterday, but I'm not complaining. I'm also not testing a new food today. 

For breakfast I had a Blueberry Pear Smoothie with Chia Seeds. For lunch I used the leftover Chicken and leftover Mango Salsa with the Carrot and Beet Salad and 1/4 avocado to make a Chicken Salad.




For dinner I had French Roast Balsamic marinaded Roast Beef and steamed Zucchini.




I also had a rye cracker with almond butter, and a Skinny Dark Chocolate Truffles earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment