Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Celebrity Diet and Fitness Secrets


Kim Cattrall
"As I get older, I find that cardio is less important to me. What I want to do more of is intense stretching." 

Kim's newest workout addiction is "Fizzy Yoga", a hybrid of yoga and physiotherapy that incorporates meditative breathing, physio adjustments and yoga poses.
(Via: Glamour)

Maria Menounos
"My Secret is to always be moving." 

Maria walks 10,000 steps daily.
(Via: Examiner)

Rihanna
'It's all about trying to eat healthy and be in the gym to feel better. If you look at it that way, and not like you're trying to lose weight, then it's more successful.' 

Rihanna's diet includes veggies, egg whites, and fruit as snacks, plus she drinks loads of water. No Carbs for her.
(Via: Marie Claire)

Gwen Stefani
“I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want." 

So Gwen can eat what she wants, she works out five days a week.
(Via: Glamour)

Sharon Stone
"I don't have a regular routine. When I notice things aren't quite where I want them to be, I step it up. You park further from the door, you take the stairs instead of the elevator."

Sharon follows a low-sugar diet of lean proteins, fruits, and whole grains. She avoids caffeine and too much alcohol. But she does splurge every once in a while.
(Via: Shape)

Ginnifer Godwin
"My mom always taught me to listen to my body." 

Ginnifer has been on Weight Watchers since she was 9 years old.

Kate Hudson
"It's important to be conscious of your health and not indulge too much in the things that are bad for you."

Kate stays active and she love of pilates. Kate enjoys a smart eating plan that includes a lot of sushi, and organic food wherever possible.
(Via: Fit Sugar)

Blake Lively
"I am terrible, I don't do any exercise.” 

Blake eats quinoa for a week when she's feeling she's gained some weight.

Rebecca Romijn
"I don't drink wine during the week - just on the weekends."

Cameron Diaz
“I’m very thoughtful about what I eat." 

Cameron lifts weights and stay clear of fried food.
(Via: Daily Mail)

Jennifer Lopez
“I work out because I have to.” 

Jennifer is a fan of Dukan diet and the Tracy Anderson dance fitness method.

No comments:

Post a Comment