Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 20

Breakfast: multigrain bagel, 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1 tsp butter, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 tbsp red raspberry jam, 1/2 banana, and green tea. - 607


I couldn't finish half of the bagel with the peanut butter so I saved it for a mid morning snack.
Lunch: morning star chik pattie on a slice of whole wheat bread, plum tomato, 1/2 tsp light mayo, 1/4 tsp ketchup. - 247
Afternoon Snack: Green Glowing Juice (I changed the recipe a bit) - 150 
Late Afternoon Snack: 1/2 Cup Wasabi Peas and Roasted Chickpeas - 170
Dinner: Salad with Chicken and a Asian Honey Mustard Dressing - 237

Asian Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe 
Juice of 1/2 a lime
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp light soy sauce





Wisk until blended.
4 - 1 Tbsp servings
23 calories per serving

Total: 1411


Fitness
10 Minute Trainer - Lower body and started the abs but stopped halfway through because my knees were hurting. I did 100 bicycle crunches instead. I liked the lower body workout. I did not like the ab workout. Your on your knees a lot and once they started to hurt I didn't want anything to happen that would put me out of commission because of a knee injury.


Fitbit
3326 step
1.48 miles
1 floors climbed
2106 calories burned
407 active score


I went to bed HUNGRY. My goal is to eat most of my carbs in the AM. Makes sense, right? I eat the carbs early so I have the rest of the day to burn them off. The problem with this is I went to bed HUNGRY. I plan to give this little experiment a couple weeks. I'm hoping my body with adjust and my stomach won't growl with hunger pains when I'm trying to fall asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment