Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 21

Breakfast and Mid Morning Snack: 1 cup Multigrain Cheerios, 1/2 cup Almond Milk, Banana, 1/2 Multigrain Bagel, Egg, Egg White, 1 tsp butter - 516
Lunch and Mid Afternoon Snack: Whole Wheat Pita, 3 tbsp Hummus,  Rice Cake, 1 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, and 1 tbsp raspberry jam - 474
Dinner: Corn Tortilla, 1 oz Chicken, 1/4 cup Chipotle Pinto Beans, 1/2 oz Jack Cheese, 2 cups Spring lettuce, 3 tbsp Salsa, 1 tbsp taco sauce, and 1 tbsp low fat plain yogurt. - 399
After Dinner Snack: Roasted Peas - 22
TOTAL: 1410
Fitness:
10 Minute Trainer: Cardio and Lower Body workout. I didn't use the door band because I don't have a door with the correct hinges. It still was a good workout.
Fitbit Reading

4457 Steps
2.18 miles
2 floors climbed
2106 calories burned
481 active score

I'm going to bed. My plan is to get a good 8 hours of sleep. And since I'm feeling a bit hungry it's probably a good idea if I go to bed before it gets so bad I can't fall alseep. Tomorrow I'm going to look for good late night low calorie, low to no carb snacks. 

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment